Monday, January 7, 2013

Gliadin is "Evil". I have been reading about gluten and hybrid wheat. I am convinced that my problems are all because I am gluten sensitive. I blame my obesity on gluten. It seems that some people have altered brain chemistry. Eating gliadin, another protein in wheat, causes people to lose control of their appetite. I am convinced that I am one of these people. Now that I am on a gluten free diet I am eating much less.

My analysis is that only a hundred extra calories a day is a pound per month weight gain. I have been gaining three pounds per year since high school. That is only about an extra thirty calories per day.

I lost twenty pounds for 2012 by not eating much wheat. I did not really go gluten free at the start of 2012 I was only on a low gluten diet. I plan to lose at least thirty six pounds this year.

As soon as I rehabilitate my hip I hope to be able to increase my exercise. Then I expect my weight to drop even faster. My plan is to steadily increase my exercise until I can do thirty minutes of exercise each day.

This year I have found lots of gluten free foods. I am doing a little better and my psoriasis is very slowly getting better. The bad news I found out that the antibodies from gliadin and gluten last a long, long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment