Tuesday, September 25, 2012

WOW! It is September already and I have not been posting to my blog.

The good news is I am off of gluten! I went low gluten at Thanksgiving and that did not seem to make any difference. I drank a beer every Friday and had a little pizza every month. Well it seems that beer has gluten in it! It's not just the chewy breads that have the gluten so thick you can feel it. I am doing a much better now. I have been gluten free since June 2012, and I am losing weight. I have punched three new holes in my belt this year (2012) and my psoriasis is clearing up and I have not had any more arthritis flare ups. Unfortunately the joint damage is not healing very quickly. My left hip is still bad. Everything else is slowly healing. My knees are better, my shoulder is better, but my right hand still has swollen knuckles and limited flexability and a weakened grip.

I can swim but I have not been out on the bicycle. I hope to change that soon. I am only averaging about fifteen minutes of exercise per day. I really hope to increase that once my hip heals a little more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment